This policy helps you understand:
- how your information is used
- who your information is shared with
- how your information is kept secure
- your rights to see or change information stored about you
This website doesn't collect or store any identifiable information about you. This means that none of the information stored can be used to identify you.
How your data is secured
Any information that is shared with use is encrypted as appropriate. This means that only the information that is needed is available to people who are allowed to use it.
This website links to other websites. This policy only applies to this website and you should check any policy on websites you visit from this one.
This website does not share your information with third parties without stating this beforehand, giving you the chance to refuse.
Some anonymous information is shared with Google to allow us to improve the site by understanding how it is being used.
We may pass on your personal information if we're legally obliged to do so.
If you make a claim against us, we, and other third parties such as our solicitors, may need to look at this information.
Your information will be processed in line with data protection legislation.
- find out what information we hold about you, ask us to correct it if it’s wrong, or delete it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org